Sunday, October 21, 2012

Game of Thrones, Addicting Like A Drug


Do you think it’s worth paying an extra ten dollars a month to watch your favorite premium shows and movies that never go on commercial? My parents with gratitude bought Showtime, Starz, and HBO, the best premium cable channel networks. The dough my parents pay monthly for these networks is worth it.  To somehow reimburse them for paying for these expensive channels, I make sure I do well in school and extracurricular activities. I look forward to watching movies that premier every Saturday at 7 pm. HBO's most superlative show ever is Game of Thrones. For the past year I've been obsessed with Game of the Thrones after reading tons of positive appraisals after reviews from the magazine Entertainment Weekly.

Anyone who isn't us is our enemy.” Cersei 
Being 15, I consider myself a very mature adult, having worked multiple jobs, and participating in fully-grown service projects. Game of Thrones rated MA has many sex scenes and inappropriate language which I became accustomed to after watching The Hangover. Game of Thrones is about several kingdoms in a continent called Westeros controlled under the king, which becomes constantly becomes accustomed to problems. Many people believe that Game of Thrones is a boring medieval show (similar to the Smithsonian Channels dullness) and is depicted with tacky reenactments similar to as Medieval Times, but it’s the exact opposite. With Game of Thrones I learn about a fictional history and get to watch drama and action in a primitive show. One way to describe Game of Thrones is deplorable, but addicting to watch and take in like a drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment