Thursday, November 8, 2012

Everybody has a Dexter Inside...

Over the past 12 weeks, I have been watching a show called Dexter. Dexter is about a man named Dexter Morgan, a blood splatter analyst, who works at Miami Metro Police Station, and is a serial killer. He not just any regular serial killer, who kills for no purpose, but he kills for justice. He is somewhat of a disguised protagonist, who cannot reveal his identity to anyone without risks of being arrested, facing the judicial system he once cheated, becoming a wanted man, or being on death row. Why do I like watching a show about a man’s addiction to kill? Dexter is different from other shows ( of course because it’s on Showtime, a premium subscription channel) like CSI, Law& Order SVU, Criminal Minds, and you know the rest of the Dick Wolf crime scene investigation shows produced.
With Dexter he actually lets me know what he’s thinking, and sometimes it make me tempted about going in for a kill; not saying I ‘m murder. It’s hard to believe Dexter isn’t real, since the actors put you in a situation where you feel like you are in the scene. Dexter is truly my kind of show. Dexter is the real kind of murder shows that are commercial free and worth paying for. “Sometimes it's reassuring knowing I'm not the only one pretending to be normal.” –Dexter Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment